Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Gosh!!!!!

Sometimes I wonder, what can make a person like me, totally lazy to teh core, who would run away from teh very idea of having to do something, start blogging. Reading is ok, but writing??? YIKES!! You talking to teh wrong person here dude!!
Yeah, I have been blogging....... May be not too much but enough to freak me out now!! I still wonder as what caused this transition in me. Maybe I always wanted to write. You see I actually started soemtime in October/November 2005, managed to forget my blogger id and password, till google saved me by linking blogger with google accounts. And so, after literally a hiatus of one year, I came back. 4 posts in a year. some 20+ odd in since then. This is too freaky for me......... An my frequency is increasing I guess.
And here's the best part, I'm trying to read up on more blogs.... (actually gone through at least half a dozen blogs since evening, liked a few, bookmarked them, and woudl read them out completely!!)....... and actually form a network with fellow bloggers..... Been totally unsuccessful so far.... But I'll try..... Never thought I could write, but I guess I can write a lil bit from the comments I have received so far!! So what next??
Let me tell you........................
It's alta la vista baby!!
Time to say good night to office.... spent enough hours in here.......... I ain't getting paid for OT now, am I??
So, ciao................
can't say if another post is offing soon enough!! Looks like am freaking out now!! Stay tuned!!

2 comments:

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

heya!

Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Seeing other people blogging gives u a high .. and u feel like u have to write too to keep the pace ... that was the case with me when i initially started .. but now i write when i get time to :)

And errm ... can't comment much abt this post really ...

Happy blogging!!!s

Sam said...

dats ok.......
u urself r a good blogger.....
and let's say i started and den saw oders blogging!!
anywyz, this post isn't really abt a comment its more abt some statement regarding myself!!