Monday, April 02, 2007

Bombarded................

Yeah, you read it right. I am bombarded...................................
In case you are wondering about what's that which I am being bombarded with it's nothing but ideas... Ideas or rather topics on which to write... I mean really have stuff to write about.......
It was while reading about this particular fellows blog today afternoon that I got an idea about things that I might want to write about.................... Actually ended up writing half of them..... In my mind though. And so after I convinced myself that I really don't have much work to do now at office, with only half an hour to go before I officially get to call it a day..... I logged in.......... And you know what?? I am zapped!!
I remember all the topics but not the contents that I had thought up!!
Sheesh!! Could things have been worse??
Or may be couldn't have been better?? Confused??
Let me explain............. You see I have been told a number of times that I can write...... But me being the total stubborn self that I am actually ask for proofs of that..... And whatever they managed to point out.... I simply reduced it to shreds with my criticism.......... LOL... I am my own critic, and very harsh on it!! Can defend it equally blatantly should it be attacked!! Yet to find some one who would attack my work :(
Some have done so in a mild manner, say with my writing style or stuff like that...... took it upon myself to change their thinking and wrote just the way they wanted me to!! hehe.... boasting?? May be!! Anywyz, coming back to the topic....
What I have actually realised is that nowadays I can actually think up things to write about!! Yeow.................. how did this happen... I dunno!!
Simply started that's it!!
I am on a roll So let's make hay while the sun shines.... lest I stop writing again!!
Btw, I am still in teh dark about what I was thinking... except I wrote something which would be coherent only to a "nutcase" maybe!!
Till then cheerio!!

2 comments:

gini said...

this a perfect confused blog by confused sam lolzz!!!the more u get confused the more we get confused blogs which leaves us confused even more..hold on now am getting confused hehehheheh!!!!

Sam said...

lolzzz......
what teh hell do you mean???