Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Am Sleepy!!

Ah!! Its 3:00 pm.....................And I just had my lunch....... And.................. I'm terribly sleepy!! LOL.......Now, I was wondering does that mean I'm lazy or is it normal?? Gosh!! I'm yawning like anything right now......... And I'm sure if I keep on typing soon everything written out here would be so incoherent that I woudl fail to understand..........Ah!! The lazy afternoons..... how I wish I could simply walk into the "Shantikaksh" at my office and just doze off there, away from teh prying eyes of my colleagues..................how I..... damn it, I forgot.. I mean I dozed off............... you know what, I think I might as well.............. grab some sleep............. before I end up writing in a manner which would resemble nothing but goobledygook!!till then happy sleeping!!
ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........................................................

No comments: