Friday, December 28, 2007
Loose slippers, open balcony, half-filled wine glass, a wine bottle, a telephone kept of the hook.... the entire scene makes me yearn for a long weekend where I am totally in touch with myself. And this new year, I might actually that. Loads of running around to do. Quite a few races to be run.... guess it's time to take a rest.. for there's lots to be done.
Let me know what the pics makes you think about...
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Tuhin is a scriptwriter based in Mumbai. A tele-film called Phir se, premiered on Saharaone last year and based on a Story, conceived and written by Tuhin, won the RAPA award for the Best tele-film, 2005. Tuhin co-scripted Pyar Ki Kashti Mein on Star One. The show, a first of its kind, was shot exclusively on a cruise. That apart, Tuhin has scripted episodic screenplays of several other dailies across channels.
Apart from TV, Tuhin is presently working on two movie scripts for directors, Onir and Subhash Sehgal respectively. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, December 17, 2007
So here goes:
Three things I can't live without: Air (the correct mix), water and food!! :P
ok... i know that was bad.... hmmm..... let's see....
- Talking: Surprised?? Don't be!! I love to talk... I can like go yap yap and yap.. all the time else I'd be so quiet, you wouldn't notice me!! And yes, I believe I can talk about anything under the Sun. I know I think a little too much of myself, but then a fellow is allowed that much of a liberty now isn't it??
- Listening: Yes..... talking alone does you no good, you need to listen. And it applies not only to what has been said, but more to what was left unsaid. In the few summers that I've been on my own, this is themost important thing I learnt. You've to listen!! No, shortcuts! It helps one in understanding many a things and also makes you one of those on whom friends rely on for some advice, some solace, someone they can turn to when they need to talk, be listened to, and nothing else!! No matter, how long your relationship has been, listening forms a key part to it!! And to understand a woman... well... simply listen to her!! She says more with her eyes than her lips!! :)
- Being myself: I can't help that... I can't pretend.. unless I need to. I'm a bundle of contractions - wild, passionate, leisurely, lazy, pleasure loving, crazy, sober, calm, stupid, brainy, weird, unpredictable, a hidden funny bone, romantic..... there are so many things.. and I'm everything in a single day!! May be there is more to me than I care to know or reflect upon!!
Honestly, there are many things which would have made it to this category, the most important all not mentioned for that's my Achilles Heel and the rest... well.. they all are important because of the "Heel" :)
"True love endures, if it does not, then it was never true."
This is a principle which I believe every idividual should keep in mind. In a time when we all have a propensity to fall for someone, this one line should be there at the back of the mind.
For the future is never clear until it's the present!!
Friday, December 14, 2007
So which one am I??? lol...
Saturday, December 08, 2007
It's Saturday midnight, and here I am at work supposedly providing production support. But as far as I can see, there isn't much to do.... Thoroughly bored.. royally bugged... blogged... tried orkut, read loads of blogs... am fed up of that entire show now... dunno, what else I can do now.. except wait till the stipulated hours and then finally drop off!!
Jeez.. that means another 4 hours to go!!!!
Let's tune in to the music on my phone... maybe that would help a bit....
till then cheerio!!
“Fire at will…”
It’s over…. I must seek penance for this act. But, who’ll forgive me??
Friday, December 07, 2007
Thursday, December 06, 2007
Monday, December 03, 2007
What is AIDS??
A few facts about AIDS:
- It doesn't spread by touching. So don't treat AIDS victims as outcasts.
- It can spread even through a spuriated syringe or blade... anything that can come in contact with the blood. So, keep a check on that.
- It can happen to anyone. So, be alert.... just the way you need to wear warm clothings in winter so not to leave yourself susceptible to the effects of winter...
- Through spuriated objects, like a needle at the chemists, or the blade at the barber's.
- During pregnancy... from mom to child.
- Unprotected/irresponsible sexual intercourse.
How to control it?
- Please ensure the hygiene factor of any object like needle or blades which could have been used by someone else and thus be spuriated by their blood.
- Guys USE condoms. Whether you agree or not, but that's how most sexually transmitted diseases can be prevented. Not to mention it keeps unwanted pregnancy at bay and helps in family planning. Contraceptive pills or morning after pills are not the solution for they are known to have certain side effects on the lady in the long run. Btw, even they have expiration dates so please take care to ensure the quality before you use one.
- Be responsible towards your partner. Stay true and honest..... this helps in taking precautions as deemed fit.
- AIDS on wiki.