Travelling around India in the past couple of years has exposed me to some behavioral patterns which I find amongst my co-passengers.
1. Never listen to the flight attendant when he/she is busy demonstrating the basic in-flight security measures like the seat belt and gas mask.
2. The uncles tend to ogle at the lady attendants a lot, while the youngsters plant the earphones of their i-pod firmly in their ears and proceed to a nap. Wonder what's up??
3. The no one seems to be hungry when on board the low-cost carriers... yet you'd find the very same hogging like there's no tomorrow if they aren't being sold during the flight!!!
God!! Haven't u realised?? The food that you get is always paid for by you.. either during ticketing or during flight!!
4. Oh!! the way people try to get off the flight!!! I mean, the moment the seat belt sign is off... people simply try and scramble off the flight.. as if there's a time bomb on board and its gonna blow up any minute now!!! What's the hurry??? You won't really get anywhere faster just because got off the plane earlier than the rest nor is there an early bird prize!! Woteva!!!
5. Call me bourgieous if you may, but then I find some really irritiating fellows as my co-passengers well about whose demeanor the less said the better!! Now, since the airport tax is shooting up, I hope to see an automatic filter coming on. The flip side is I'd be flying a little less now!! **sighs** Delhi is so bloody far!!! **grumbles**
6. The in-flight magazines and the cutlery that you get with your snack, is meant to be "in-flight" and not for a place in you bag/purse!!! When will they learn??
7. Playing loud music on your system is not cool. Dude, turn the music low or better still if its grunge rock, you might as well turn it off!!
8. Your phone is to be switched off or be in flight mode when the plane is in motion. What sort of a dunderhead whould try and start talking over the phone the moment the flight touches ground??? A typical businessman with no manners what-so-ever!! Oh.. and if you ask them to turn it off, trust me you might as well not look at his face for "if looks could kill" :D
9. Can you speak softly to the fellow next to you?? Someone here is trying to catch up on some sleep!!
Ok.... frankly, I was in a mood to rant and decided to go for this!! Dunno, whether I made much of a sense or not but then....
By the way, were you aware of a site called bugroff?? I'll bet no... take a look at the pic below.